GET A WINNING PLAYBOOK FOR YOUR SHOP
PRESENTED BY: CHRIS SCULLY, DRIVE
Winning the game of business requires a playbook. You’ll learn what a shop playbook is and what goes in it.
This workshop will cover:
- Why a playbook is important to your business
- The basics of how it’s put together
- How you would use it once you have it
New DRIVE workshop preview!
MINIMIZING RISKS THROUGH HR BEST PRACTICES
PRESENTED BY: CLARK SOUERS, EXPERT EFFECT
Implementing human resources best practices can be a significant challenge for companies and some solutions are better than others. Fortunately, there are actions you can take to manage the inherent risks of being an employer. Learn how to prevent problems and how to take prompt and appropriate corrective action when challenges arise.
- How to avoid making costly mistakes when supervising employees
- Increased knowledge of how to stay compliant with HR laws and regulations
- Increased confidence with navigating employee-related performance issues in a way that minimizes risk
ENERGIZE YOURSELF, ENERGIZE YOUR SHOP!
PRESENTED BY: LARRY MONROE, DRIVE
One of the most important aspects of being a business owner is ensuring that your passion and energy for the shop is translated to every team member. This requires bringing a positive outlook to the shop each day, whether it’s as a cheerleader, mentor or coach. If they bring purpose to their responsibilities, it will be good not just for them, but for the whole team. If you fire up your team, you’ll have an upbeat work environment for everyone and you’ll see the difference in your profits!
15 people are attending TRACK B