DIG INTO YOUR CUSTOMER BASE FOR BIG PROFITS
PRESENTED BY: JIM SAELI, DRIVE
All too often shops are looking for more business but they are looking in the wrong place. They focus attention on getting new customers in the door but forget about their most fruitful source of business, their customer base.
In this talk you will learn:
- How to properly utilize your customer base.
- What are some of the pitfalls that can happen when mining the base incorrectly and what you can lose?
- How to put in a system to keep your customers happy and coming back for more.
- What to do so you never have to worry about losing your customers to the competition.
- Create a map to keep the gold in your pocket.
MINIMIZING RISKS THROUGH HR BEST PRACTICES
PRESENTED BY: CLARK SOUERS, EXPERT EFFECT
Implementing human resources best practices can be a significant challenge for companies and some solutions are better than others. Fortunately, there are actions you can take to manage the inherent risks of being an employer. Learn how to prevent problems and how to take prompt and appropriate corrective action when challenges arise.
- How to avoid making costly mistakes when supervising employees
- Increased knowledge of how to stay compliant with HR laws and regulations
- Increased confidence with navigating employee-related performance issues in a way that minimizes risk
WHY YOUR SHOP SHOULD BE TEXTING IN 2019
PRESENTED BY: TYLER BRUNATTI, PODIUM
- Tips to get found by potential customers
- How to leverage texting to streamline communication with customers
- The importance of creating a convenient experience for your customers in a changing economy
3 people are attending TRACK A